About Liang Shuailong
I am currently a PhD student at Singapore University of Technology and Design(SUTD) and live in SUTD East Coast Campus.
I got my Bachelor of Engineering degree in Digital Media Technology from Zhejiang University in June, 2015.
Quick access: My CV | My Blog | My Github Projects | My Coding Projects | My CSDN Blog
I participated in several projects as part of course projects or initiated by myself. Most of my projects are hosted on Github. Some of them are hosted on Coding. Some of the websites are listed below.
- Official website of Industry Design department, Zhejiang University. I am the only front end web developer. Demo can be viewed here.
- Music Garden. A music assets management website initially intended for the Digital Asset Management course. Developed independently. Refer to here for project introduction page.
- 52Hz. An in-campus social network platform. This is a course project for Digital Asset Management course, too and is a team project. I am the "Full Stack Developer".
- Crazy Express. Game Design course final projects. Exhibited on Digital Media Openday. Screenshots can be viewed here. Game models can be viewed here.
- Image Watermarking. A convenience online tool to add your customized watermark to your copyrighted images. Developed independently. Refer to here for project introduction page.
- ... (for research projects, please refer to my CV for the whole list).
My knowledge and skills include, but are not limited to:
- C/C++ (course projects)
- Java/Android (intern projects)
- Python (small projects)
- XHTML/HTML/CSS (proficient)
- Apache/Nginx (basic)
- Linux (Ubuntu)
I have worked as intern for the following companies:
- Qiming Information Technology Co., Ltd.. Front End Developer (Intern).
- Mikid Network Technology Co., Ltd.. Android Application Developer (Intern). Screenshots of the application can be viewed here.
Clubs and social work:
Feel free to contact me via the following emails:
- liangshuailong#gmail.com (Preferred)
- shuailong_liang#mymail.sutd.edu.sg (Official)
Please note: do not send your email to both addresses; Sending once is enough.